See more jobs like this
Entercom Miami is looking for exceptional on-air talent, both Full time and part-time, that is knowledgeable in digital content creation including social media and word press. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
* Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
* Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
* Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
* A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
Passion for the Brand required. Experience in one or more of the following formats preferred: Adult Contemporary, Classic Hits, Alternative, Sports, Country, and Top 40.
Prior on-air broadcast experience preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of all relevant Social Media platforms, PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems, Final Cut/iMovie preferred. Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary. Spanish and Spanglish language a plus, but not required. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. When applying, please include a link for your Demo or an audio MP3 of 3MB or less (and not one single megabyte more). SDL2017
Miami, Florida, United States of America
5/5/2018 2:32:20 AM
Website : http://www.entercom.com/