OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Fox
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film (TCFF) produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. During fiscal 2017, TCFF placed 25 motion pictures in general release in the United States. The motion pictures produced and/or distributed by TCFF in the United States and international territories in fiscal 2017 included Hidden Figures, Logan, Jackie, and The Boss Baby. TCFF has released or currently plans to release approximately 23 motion pictures in the United States in fiscal 2018.
Under the supervision of the EVP of Strategic Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will support not only the International Marketing team in Los Angeles, but also the Regional Offices in Europe, Asia and Latin America as well as the local marketing teams in each country. Duties include creation of PowerPoint templates, initiating the strategic process with research, collection of information from the production team and coordination with other divisions (Home Entertainment, TV, publishing, music, etc.); basic administrative support such as expense reports and purchase orders; and advanced computer support with database management, and coordination of video conferences.
* Creation of First Look marketing documents – initial information about all upcoming products based on information compiled from production team, research and other sources.
* Database management: Marketing Timelines, Key International contacts, Soundtrack information, Title and character translations, Key International Actors, Trailer placements, etc.
* Administrative support includes scheduling of meetings, booking of travel, processing expense reports, printing documents; ordering supplies, setting up conference calls; managing purchase orders and invoices; booking conference rooms and drive-ons, generating reports on GTS, misc. research, etc.
* Organization of marketing summit and video conference calls for International Marketing Team, including preparation of materials, logistics, technical support, and follow up with participants
* Database & Marketing Asset management
* Creation of Product Documents
* Administrative support
* Organization of events
Creation of Marketing Documents & Templates
* Design templates for product/film overviews
* Research franchises, properties on which films are based, niche target markets and others as relevant to new product releases
* Compile basic product information to share with international marketing teams
* Manage and maintain the integrity of the marketing asset database
* Keep Materials Timelines and for each title up to date and complete
* Keep updated records about International Marketing contacts, Key International Actors, etc.
* Maintain contact with other divisions to get information about related products: Soundtracks, books, consumer products, etc. and distribute accordingly
* Work with story department to ensure timely distribution of Scripts
* Update trailer target databases; create and distribute trailer schedules
* Create and manage expense reports
* Book travel on Get There system
* Schedule meetings
* Cover ad hoc requests (print jobs, generate reports, etc)
* Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports
* Create vendors, input invoices and process payment of POs
Organization of Events
* Compile and update presentation templates/title slides for trade events
* Coordinate logistics of filmmaker meetings, marketing conferences and video conferences
* Receive, compile and prepare presentations in advance of meetings
* Liaise with IT to ensure proper equipment setup.
* Serve as point person during events for last-minute requirements
* Take minutes during events, then follow up on action points
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT) AND WORK EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree
* International experience and interest
* Additional languages spoken and written (desired)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Strong PowerPoint Skills
* Impeccable communication (courtesy, friendliness, and tact)
* Strong organization and prioritizing skills
* Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects at a time
* Excellent time management
* Attention to detail
* Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and Power Point
* Basic Photoshop and Keynote skills
* Foreign language(s)
* Experience living or working in another country
* Professional and reliable
* Excellent people skills
* Creative and meticulous
* Self-motivated, independent and resourceful
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.