Loeb Enterprises is a New York based business development lab and private investor, focused on cultivating opportunities in emerging media and consumer marketing. Loeb Enterprises, led by entrepreneur and highly successful CEO Michael Loeb, maintains a team of world-class operators, direct marketing executives and technologists that apply themselves to a select number of strategically important businesses each year. These companies vary by stage—from pure startups to mature businesses in need of reinvention—but are alike in that they leverage Loeb’s proven blend of business vision and operational skills toward superior value creation.
We are seeking a passionate, organized, and dedicated individual to fill our Administrative Assistant and Office Coordinator position. This position requires a keen attention to detail in a fast paced, action oriented startup environment. We rely on this person to facilitate daily office tasks to ensure that the needs of our organization and companies within it have the on-hand items that they need to succeed. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong organizational and communication skills who has worked in similar environments and is excited about the entrepreneurial nature of our organization.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
● Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
○ Greet and seat guests.
○ Answer, transfer and take messages for incoming calls.
○ Send company wide emails regarding events, notifications, and announcements.
○ Distribute mail and packages.
○ Schedule internal and external meetings on behalf of the the CEO and COO.
○ Manage administrative invoices and receipts.
○ Assist executive assistants with tasks and projects.
○ Create and maintain Administrative Department protocol documents.
● Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
○ Assist in design of office layouts, including seating charts, and furniture/ appliance placement.
○ Onboard new employees.
○ Loeb Enterprises liaison to partner and venture capitalist companies.
○ Company liaison to building staff.
○ Order speciality supplies. I.e. business cards, letterheads, and executive office requests.
○ Maintain vendor relationships in tandem with the Facilities Coordinator.
○ Oversee company cultural activities from inception to execution. I.e. Friday happy hour, onsite guest speaker series, company book club, and seasonal yoga classes.
○ Ability to lift packages, boxes, etc from 10lb - 40lbs
○ Willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty and complete a wide range of tasks, as needed and directed by Administrative team.
● Associates Degree or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● Proficient in Microsoft Suite and related programs
● Proficient in Google Drive
● Ability to manage and learn multiple types of internal and partnering software as related to the position. I.e. room management, seating chart, online ordering software.
● 1- 3 year Office Coordination / Facilities Coordination experience
● Familiarity with Investment / Startup culture is a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Competitive salary
● Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
● Meal Allowance and other benefits