KFOG Program Director
San Francisco, CA
START YOUR APPLICATION
KFOG San Francisco is looking for a listener advocate to lead & create stellar multi-platform content/programming moments as our next Program Director. This is a unique station and requires a distinct leader that understands how to tap into the Bay Area lifestyle & community at large.
Who We Are:
A leader in the Radio Broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 454 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports and entertainment, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, and the GRAMMYs. Additionally, it is the nation's leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, NASH Country Weekly magazine, concerts, licensed products and television / video.
A refresher on our philosophy:
- The audience comes first
- The music & compelling content drives the audience
- There are ways to utilize technology to work smarter, and create better content in the process
What we need from you in no particular order:
- What you’ve created outside of being on the air (include your social stuff)
- Your video reel (yes, Instagram/Snapchat/YouTube counts – let’s see how your creative brain works)
- What your station sounds like
- Where you’ve worked
- You will have to be able to wear multiple hats. Other than an extreme ability to relate to the audience, being stellar at music log creation & talent coaching, what else are you good at? Promotions? Web/Graphic Design? Production
- Examples of talent coaching in action
*We are open to discovering talent from any size market. Remember, you have to show us who you are in whatever materials you provide.
What We Offer:
New state of the art facility
Insurance benefits package & 401k,
Local, creative and collaborative decision making with extensive resources
*If you want to collaborate in a team forward environment, we want to hear from you.
How to apply: visit ****‘Work Here’
Cumulus Media, Inc. is an EEO company.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)