Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides programming and control board support to On-Air Talent, Morning Show.
* Operates control board for studios and remote programming.
* Regulates program timing, operates syndicated programming, and plays commercials.
* Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room.
* Supports off-air commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
* Protects station's license by censoring live programs and deleting words/phrases not permitted on air.
* Executes playlists for server, tape, or simulcast programming.
* Assists with adjusting signal and programming content to ensure transmission meets federally mandated broadcast standards.
* Processes time-out programming for accurate play back.
* Monitors and updates weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment.
* Checks studio equipment for proper functioning and notifies Engineering of technical malfunctions affecting quality of the broadcast.
* Screens in-coming phone calls and selectively chooses callers for On-Air Talent and talk shows.
* Handles emergency inserts (e.g. news updates, breaking stories, alert system tests, etc.).
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software, Wide Orbit or similar automation system
* Time management and attention to detail
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Flexibility in work schedule, including evenings, overnight and weekends
* Functions well in a fast-paced environment with tight timeframes and multiple demands
* Works well in a team environment
* 6 months in a related role and/or technical training
* High school graduate or G.E.D.
* None required
Rockville, MD: 1801 Rockville Pike, 5th Floor, 20852
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click
to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.