Date Last Verified
Healthgrades, located in Denver, CO, is the premier growth and business development partner for hospitals. By combining an innovative business intelligence platform with a comprehensive suite of accountable marketing tools, we help hospitals strategically grow brands, increase admissions and improve the health of patient populations.
Our Strategic Technology Solutions team is growing and we are currently looking for a Database Developer who will develop and maintain database functionality to support corporate products and services, including cross-functional database and product development teams using Agile / Scrum, SQL Server, Informatica and .Net technology.
This position will evaluate, implement and support database infrastructure / technologies and development processes to support database development and corporate products and services.
• Strong RDBMS and Microsoft SQL Server skills.
• Data modeling and corporate-level data management experience.
• Excellent understanding of Agile / Scrum development methodology.
• Build and maintain database structures, ETL processes, stored procedures, audit reports, data extracts, etc. to meet project objectives.
• Create and maintain documentation to support developed applications.
• Perform internal QA checks to insure high quality deliverables.
• Load, process and migrate incoming data feeds and create outgoing data extracts.
• Migrate applications and data throughout the development cycle (development, test, stage, production) following proper policies and procedures.
• Support enhancements and bug fixes following proper scheduling and prioritization guidelines.
• Provide decision support and fullfill ad hoc requests.
• Implement database architectural roadmaps.
• Lead technical analysis and integration activites for new, external source data.
• Develop and implement development metrics to track staff and process efficiency.
in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent is
4 to 8 years of
SQL / ETL
and/or database administration, including of data architecture management.
Healthgrades offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. The exciting part of working here is the opportunity to be a key player in helping consumers make healthcare decisions and working with like-minded people who are passionate, focused and driven to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Health Grades, Inc.
Website : http://www.healthgrades.com