Who We Are
One walk down the frozen-food aisle and you can see Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc. has a product for every taste. Schwan’s Consumer Brands is the retail subsidiary of The Schwan Food Company, a global leader among branded frozen-food companies. The subsidiaries produce, market and sell market-leading brands like Red Baron®,
, Big Daddy’s®
, Pagoda Express®,
, Mrs. Smith’s®,
and our signature brand – Schwan’s®.
Route Relief Driver/Sales Representative is responsible for supporting sales initiatives and providing work force back-up (Sales/Distribution) support during transitional/peak volume periods within a given district area. Employee will oversee routes and deliveries to cover vacation, sick or special projects as needed. Sell company products based on store Plan O grams and maintain/increase product display space in retail stores. Properly pre-order company product, maintain inventory, manage out of stocks and respond to service concerns. Employee will work with management to maintain customer relationships between sales, merchandising and distribution operations to ensure maximum efficiencies and customer service. Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
• Distribute and deliver product to existing retail stores on assigned routes.
• Pre-order sales for delivery to customers.
• Resolve customer orders and customer complaints immediately on site.
• Ensure all required reports, credit and debit invoices are processed accurately and in accordance with policies.
• Maintain compliance with DOT rules and regulations.
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Years of Related Experience: 0 -2 years related experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age for DOT covered positions.
• Basic computer skills including Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and problem- solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must meet the Federal Department of Transportation eligibility requirements including appropriate driver’s license and medical certification requirements.
• Must possess and retain a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL).
Discover how you can grow your career with the many exciting opportunities within Schwan’s Consumer Brands.
Schwan's Consumer Brands, Inc.