Admin and Traffic Assistant
START YOUR APPLICATION
Cumulus Media-Pensacola is looking for an astute, energetic and focused individual to become part of our Business Department team. The right candidate will possess strong computer office systems skills, superior organizational talent, as well as the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision. The position also includes general receptionist and basic accounting duties. The successful candidate will be required to learn the company’s propriety system for radio traffic and inventory management.
Who we are:
Cumulus owns and operates 460 radio stations in 94 U.S. markets, as well as Westwood One Networks, serving over 10,000 stations worldwide. Over 225 million people per week engage with a Cumulus or Westwood One asset making it an exciting and unique career opportunity! We are constantly creating new windows for success and strive to provide world class tools to help you succeed and reach your full potential as an employee. More recently, Cumulus is the proud creator of NASH- an exciting new lifestyle and entertainment brand targeting over 90 million country music fans nationwide.
The Administrative and Traffic Assistant position is a full time, salaried, administrative position. Experience should include knowledge of basic accounting functions, all Microsoft Office applications, and credit & collections. This individual will be responsible for preparing and printing a variety of reports for the market, day to day inventory management through the use of the company’s radio traffic system, invoice distribution to various clients and advertising agencies, assisting with month-end close, and general business office related tasks. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for assisting with all business office duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
• Responsible for assisting as needed for the monthly financial close and submission of information to the Corporate office by stated deadlines
• Completing and submitting affidavits in accordance with required guidelines
• Work closely with Business Manager to ensure adherence to the various components of the Company’s internal accounting controls and policies, including but not limited to; revenue recognition, cash control, credit and collections.
• Assist Market Manager and other department heads as requested by the Business Manager
• 2 plus years of experience as an Assistant required
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good at problem solving and prioritizing
• Great team player
What we Offer:
• Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
• Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
• Competitive pay and the ability to increase income.
• Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
• Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate consideration, please complete the application process at http://www.cumulus.com/careers.
No phone calls Please.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Website : http://www.955klos.com/
KABC-AM/KLOS-FM has an opening for a Digital Content Coordinator. Job will consist of implementing the web pages, maintain the content and oversee the day to day management of the stations websites and mobile content for our stations. You will also be responsible for the quality and filing integrity of the web pages, the design of the web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.